EksenaIloilo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

are you picky when it comes to guitar pick ups?

Go down 
+7
RG750
The Spook
incubus32
ratm07
DJKarding
oalasag
kic1014
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RG750
RG750

are you picky when it comes to guitar pick ups? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: are you picky when it comes to guitar pick ups?   are you picky when it comes to guitar pick ups? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:08 pm

digitalcyco wrote:

personal tone is half-useless if you don't bring your own amp to a gig.

That's a given...
Back to top Go down
Scryeness
Scryeness

PostSubject: Re: are you picky when it comes to guitar pick ups?   are you picky when it comes to guitar pick ups? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:19 am

laban man nga artist may amp head cla kag mga stack amp....

wahaha agree man ko da sa quote...

kaagi man ko na nga 20 min ang set up ko daw bungol gyapon ang amp... daw gna boo na bla haw.. nanawag pa ko sng ga set up para pabulig whahahaha... xenxa noob gid...

pero kng p.ups cguro i prefer vintage tone kesa hot... ^_^

love
Back to top Go down
chuwi
Tambay
chuwi

PostSubject: Re: are you picky when it comes to guitar pick ups?   are you picky when it comes to guitar pick ups? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:53 pm

haha.. collecting guitar pick was once became my obsession, not until my bro started borrowing it, and letting his other friends borrow it without returning.. mga gusto ko nga pick although wala man ko gagamit, ang ginhatag sg friend ko nga blueish,transparent like nga dunlop, tapos ang fernando nga may gold grip, nami man fender nga distorted ang shape.. tatlo sa mga pinakagusto ko, puro tanan, ginhulam kag wala nauli.. huhuhu...
Back to top Go down
http://www.shuwee.multiply.com
incubus32
Forum Addict
incubus32

PostSubject: Re: are you picky when it comes to guitar pick ups?   are you picky when it comes to guitar pick ups? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:36 pm

chuwi wrote:
haha.. collecting guitar pick was once became my obsession, not until my bro started borrowing it, and letting his other friends borrow it without returning.. mga gusto ko nga pick although wala man ko gagamit, ang ginhatag sg friend ko nga blueish,transparent like nga dunlop, tapos ang fernando nga may gold grip, nami man fender nga distorted ang shape.. tatlo sa mga pinakagusto ko, puro tanan, ginhulam kag wala nauli.. huhuhu...
ehem. hehehe its about guitar Pick - ups. not guitar pick. hehehe peace. im just letting you know. Smile
Back to top Go down
digitalcyco
Forum Addict
digitalcyco

PostSubject: Re: are you picky when it comes to guitar pick ups?   are you picky when it comes to guitar pick ups? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:03 am

speaking of pickups

may generic china-made replacement pickups for sale here in JVS for 400 petot. they 90% as great sounding as an SD pickup for 20% the price.

it has a rounder, more punchier sound which i like. we installed on one of our studio guitars (humbucker) and it sounded great, wala pa feedback and excess noise.... and it has enough headroom for high gain t hapos mag edit.
Back to top Go down
fourth_cycle
Thread Reader

PostSubject: Re: are you picky when it comes to guitar pick ups?   are you picky when it comes to guitar pick ups? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:08 pm

digitalcyco wrote:
speaking of pickups

may generic china-made replacement pickups for sale here in JVS for 400 petot. they 90% as great sounding as an SD pickup for 20% the price.

it has a rounder, more punchier sound which i like. we installed on one of our studio guitars (humbucker) and it sounded great, wala pa feedback and excess noise.... and it has enough headroom for high gain t hapos mag edit.

anu brand yana boss maki snag pick up nga muna?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: are you picky when it comes to guitar pick ups?   are you picky when it comes to guitar pick ups? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

are you picky when it comes to guitar pick ups?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2