EksenaIloilo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

those were the days...

Go down 
+21
RG750
digitalcyco
nervegasm
Eksena Iloilo
Mao1919
jatbaboy1935
vocmercado
onigaiki
the maMones
CharlieBrown
akockarl
ratm07
IndusGoth
britz
VanS3n
DJKarding
The Spook
Robot J4worsk1
n|nja08
B
bata batuta
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
IndusGoth
Tambay
IndusGoth

those were the days... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: those were the days...   those were the days... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:21 pm

@bata naka tukar pa na si boy/girl dude sa isa ka banda di bala... xa ga percs... kaagi na xa sng pag sigabong sa bacolod chicken house nga gina hakwat xa, abi ko baye gid... ga singgit pa ko nga uba na! hahaha!! nag uba gid man, hahah!! laki gle... daym...
Back to top Go down
Ugly-Caco
Ugly-Caco

PostSubject: Re: those were the days...   those were the days... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:12 am

Sang una sa gig wala pa chics...may ara pati pero daw laki chura. Thanks to numetal nag damo chics. Sang una gina tulok kami masakit kay gapalagak kami...kill hip hop daan (f***ing idiots...dayon mati cla rap metal...f***ing retarded turds...too retarded to see their inconsistent popculture-meter). Sadya nga gig (1st time nga nag slamoshpit kmi) iya sang Quezo...sang Cheese pa cla, sa Freeway. Baskog man Friday Blaze sa Toniluz sang una...Hodge Podge days. Sigabong clash-ambot...5 ka banda tukar Agent Orange (mothefuckin retarded).
Back to top Go down
IndusGoth
Tambay
IndusGoth

PostSubject: Re: those were the days...   those were the days... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:58 am

ambot kun tuod... may nag hambal sa akon nga 9 bands lng daw ang nag tukar finals sa Sigabong? or 9 bands lng nag intra... i'm not sure... pero last ko nga lantaw Sigabong, 15 bands ang nadala sa finals...

Suspect
Back to top Go down
casper
Tambay
casper

PostSubject: Re: those were the days...   those were the days... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:36 am

sino ang nag daog sa sigabong papz?
Back to top Go down
IndusGoth
Tambay
IndusGoth

PostSubject: Re: those were the days...   those were the days... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:04 am

la ko idea... kag sng una, sa obserbasyon ko, grabe ang dating sang Sigabong... daw metro kn ano kamo klase nga banda bala... once champion kamo sa Sigabong, aus... sa akon lng ha...
Back to top Go down
The Spook
Admin
The Spook

PostSubject: Re: those were the days...   those were the days... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:35 pm

Personally, Sigabong has lost its credibility as an event.

When i was younger ( thats a freaking sad statement.. Sad ) Sigabong was like the Dinagyang for the local rock community. Forget about Manila acts playing in Iloilo. Sigabong was the only thing that every rock enthusiast in Iloilo looked forward to all year long! But as time went by and as the personalities who handled the event moved on to other things and replaced by new ones, so has the the image of the said event.

Think of it this way... A jeepney driver might be good at driving, but he is no formula 1 racer.

"those were the days". Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://eksenailoilo.forumakers.com
B
B

PostSubject: Re: those were the days...   those were the days... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:14 pm

hmmm..pana panahon.. ang pagkakataon.. pana panahon ang bawat na paglingon....heseh..bring eeht back eh..bring eeeht back..aw ah..hehehe alien
Back to top Go down
http://herscribbles.multiply.com
IndusGoth
Tambay
IndusGoth

PostSubject: Re: those were the days...   those were the days... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:01 pm

i agree with Spook. sad but true.

sng una, months before may rumors nga ma Sigabong naman, ga preparar na tanan. and then, at the time sng finals, hyped up ang tanan. pag tapos na, talk of the town kun sino ang nag champion sa Sigabong. daym!!

i just dont know what happened why it changed. one of my co-worker said that one of the reason could be that, bands lost interest in battles...

i hope they can bring that feeling back...
Back to top Go down
uscreamudie
Forum Addict
uscreamudie

PostSubject: Re: those were the days...   those were the days... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:14 pm

isa pa nga du gadula interest sang mga amatuers kay ang gadaug puro mga tigulang like kung makita mu sila (du halin sang una pirmi man ni sila ari).. (highway star man japun ang kanta) hekhek Like a Star @ heaven tani i guest nalang sila. hmmm cherry
Back to top Go down
IndusGoth
Tambay
IndusGoth

PostSubject: Re: those were the days...   those were the days... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:12 pm

^^hhehehe... amo gid... pero sa mga battle, kun la pa kamo kada-og da, pwede kamo ka intra liwat... hehe... ti amo na guro.. Smile
Back to top Go down
uscreamudie
Forum Addict
uscreamudie

PostSubject: Re: those were the days...   those were the days... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:21 am

generation by generation galain na gid man ah.. pero smooth2 man japun ah
Back to top Go down
IndusGoth
Tambay
IndusGoth

PostSubject: Re: those were the days...   those were the days... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:23 am

...its my generation!!!!! <-- fred durst!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: those were the days...   those were the days... - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

those were the days...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4