EksenaIloilo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your thots why most bands prefer to do a cover than to make der own.

Go down 
+13
incubus32
ay_lab_to_sleep
hya
Ugly-Caco
SpaceCore
bigmeat
jhamiefloatie
VanS3n
IndusGoth
digitalcyco
porkandbeans
n|nja08
Crap the world
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
akockarl
Forum Addict
akockarl

Your thots why most bands prefer to do a cover than to make der own. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your thots why most bands prefer to do a cover than to make der own.   Your thots why most bands prefer to do a cover than to make der own. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:28 pm

its because..
lainun lg nila ang riffs and beats..
it wuold be much easier kung mag cover than making their own songs..
and besides..
nde man na biggy gd man kung magcover kmu..
as long as nami xa..
its either mahimo modern ang song or up beat na xa..
Back to top Go down
IndusGoth
Tambay
IndusGoth

Your thots why most bands prefer to do a cover than to make der own. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your thots why most bands prefer to do a cover than to make der own.   Your thots why most bands prefer to do a cover than to make der own. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:13 pm

amo na gni...

hilig ang iban ubra sng ila nga version sng kn ano nga kanta na cover nila, ti tni testingan nila ubra compo...
Back to top Go down
digitalcyco
Forum Addict
digitalcyco

PostSubject: Re: Your thots why most bands prefer to do a cover than to make der own.   Your thots why most bands prefer to do a cover than to make der own. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:19 pm

nami gd man mag cover.... hheehehehe nami ka feeling na tukar mo ang favorite song mo
Back to top Go down
IndusGoth
Tambay
IndusGoth

PostSubject: Re: Your thots why most bands prefer to do a cover than to make der own.   Your thots why most bands prefer to do a cover than to make der own. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:21 pm

gni man... ehehe... bad trip ko gni kay mga namian ko gid nga kanta, ako lng ya namian... mga upod ko wala... ehehehe
Back to top Go down
Mao1919
Forum Addict
Mao1919

PostSubject: Re: Your thots why most bands prefer to do a cover than to make der own.   Your thots why most bands prefer to do a cover than to make der own. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:40 am

@digitalcyco - wat if kun daw wala gid kamo talent mag sulat lyrics? amo na prob ka band ko... damo riffs/chord patterns, pero indi namon mabutangan lyrics. pale ano tip mo boss? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.magiciloilo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your thots why most bands prefer to do a cover than to make der own.   Your thots why most bands prefer to do a cover than to make der own. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your thots why most bands prefer to do a cover than to make der own.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3