EksenaIloilo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ten Conyo-mandments

Go down 
+12
IndusGoth
vocmercado
the maMones
britz
incubus32
vlcartz
Robot J4worsk1
JeezMan Productions
B
bata batuta
n|nja08
The Spook
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Spook
Admin
The Spook

Ten Conyo-mandments - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:45 pm

hahahaha

wait lng, i think tanan ta di have our own reaction on this... but bsi were all not on the same page? hehe

first, lets ask the question, what is a freakin "conyo"? :spin:

The way i understand the word is this. gna gamit lng na sng una to identify someone who hails from an old rich family that has spanish roots.

spin
Back to top Go down
https://eksenailoilo.forumakers.com
bata batuta
bata batuta

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:17 pm

aw!!!!!! muni nalang ang pamangkot.....ano ang conyo?????...hakhak...di bala???kay daw ga discuss ta tapos la man guid ta kabalo bi sang origin sang tanan...hahahaa..
Back to top Go down
bata batuta
bata batuta

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:24 pm

Eksena Iloilo wrote:
hahahaha

wait lng, i think tanan ta di have our own reaction on this... but bsi were all not on the same page? hehe

first, lets ask the question, what is a freakin "conyo"? :spin:

The way i understand the word is this. gna gamit lng na sng una to identify someone who hails from an old rich family that has spanish roots.

spin

uu...daw muna...kag nabasa ko bala..kay sang una kuno na panahon ang mga spansih bala xmpre elite sila and layo sila sa mga ordinaryo nga pinoy maskin sa social staus be teh daw lain ang lifestyle nila and everything bala, teh muna natawag sila conyo like sa language nlila english kag pinoy ang gamit nila kay ang purpose nila is makasulod sila sa society na surrounded with ordinary filipinos (sa luzon or sa manila guid ni siguro) muna natawag na conyo..basta daw nabasa ko lng na..ang ila purpose bala para daw mabagay man sila sa kadamuan nga mga pinoy maskin lain ila nga lahi or ano da na status eh...muna...bow
Back to top Go down
B
B

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:50 pm

yerf yerf..according sa nabasahan koh..
may dugong kastila gd man ang mga conyo. ang mga tisoy kag tisay na bla..

poh kun say richness (or feeling rich) ang status mu poh la ka halo nga kastila, indi na conyo. sosyal lang ang tawag dra.

po these days daw nag evolve na ang pag stereotype sa mga conyo. ang mga party-party pipol na bla na gaconsume sang what seemed to be 'all tha good things in life'. tas ginamix ang mga lingwahe such as ang hiligaynon, tagalog, kag kung anu man da sa lingwahe nga ingles..

po ang nami sa iban na mga conyo (or say labeled as conyo kunu abi), they also have their own 'playground' where they usually meet on weekends. may mga tagipusuon man na sila. sang pag baha sa jaro, ginkalimtan ang differences kag nagbulig gd sa mga may kinahanglan. tas ga held man na sila parties fo tha benefit of those in need.

Like a Star @ heaven B's nerdspeak footnote:
daw ala Newcomb's ABX model ang eksena sang iloilo. A & B can be the so-called two "different" cultures, whereas X can be the common purpose.

*nose bleed*
huwooooh lumpat
Back to top Go down
http://herscribbles.multiply.com
n|nja08
n|nja08

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:55 pm

may dugong kastila gd man ang mga conyo.???... kng amo conyo k? wahahahaha...

buttsmack buttsmack buttsmack
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/joiunnoticed
vlcartz
vlcartz

PostSubject: Conyometrics   Ten Conyo-mandments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:17 pm

The term Conyo is usually associated with maarte, taglish speaking rich kids. Before I start saying anything, i want to say that this reply is not meant to hurt anyone's feelings and all. Hehe Studying in a University that is known as a conyo school (but not necessarily true), i was able to hang-out and even befriend conyo kids. I do hope that this will help you guys see a peek preview on the lives of conyo kids.

Language evolves, it's inevitable, and that the way they (the conyos) talk is, correct me if im wrong, an effect of the ongoing process of adapting to the language plus its just that some, if not most families, especially the ones that are well-off or of the elites are composed of business people and English is primarily used as means of communication at home (hangover cguro from the office). Being conyo, if defined by how they talk, therefore, does not mean they are all OA. It just so matters that these Taglish speaking people, are mostly from rich families and we can further conclude that they have the money to buy nice clothes, eat in expensive restaurants and study in schools like THE Arrrnheooo and De Lazzzallll!!!! (No offense)

Conyo kids are fun also. Listen to them talk, its a good way to relax. Hahaha Laughtrip sometimes. NO OFFENSE HA. I'm sure some, if not all, had a good laugh while reading the post. I'll bet you my life that at least one of you guys laughed.

Secondly, connections. These people are almost like mafias. and they can get you in for FREE in bars and gigs, etc...they can pull strings. Really. haha

They can also be smart. Don't be decieved by how they look and speak because sometimes it ends outside the classroom. (or if not, atleast they have a funny way of delivering their ideas. Example: Elle Woods (Legally Blonde)). And if they're stupid, how else would they manage to go to prestigious universities?

All in all, conyos are human beings too. They are judged for how they talk but the "real" conyos (if there's such a thing), do not even know that they are irritating others. Their way of talking is not supposed to be the only criteria in judging them. They have feelings, and see? They even eat fishballs even if they just make "tusok tusok" it. If they are really maarte, i'm sure they won't eat street foods.

Fishball anyone? (kidding!!! haha)

Disclaimer: These things are MY opinion lang ha and I'm sorry if i offended anyone in any way. This is not meant to offend anyone and I didn't say that any of you guys said they're stupid or maarte, etc...Smile

and amen to that...conyo is actually a spanish for...stupid?? im not sure. I'll check:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.vlcartz.blogspot.com
bata batuta
bata batuta

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:01 pm

tam an kalawig sang mga posts!!!!!!...hmmm..pwede lip ot lipot tan ta lng??? hahha...gasalalakit matako kabasa...
Back to top Go down
Robot J4worsk1
Tambay
Robot J4worsk1

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:09 pm

Ako I based my definition sang conyo sa mga older posts sa diri nga thread

Parehas sang:

They speak broken English. Maarte maghambl. they go to schools named after saints or related to saints. The make tambay at flow. May yaya sila. May bagu cla nga gamit perme (so presumably may kwarta sila). Maporma sila (stilettos). kag medyo ungas. sa mga amu ni nga examples ko gin narrow down gawa kung kanday cnu nagafit ang description

diri ko nman dyun nbasahan sa forum nga subculture pagid sila gle like us. Kag bag-o pagid cla nga subculture. scratch scratch wala ko na nresearch ang ginhalinan nila. Based lang sa akon experience ang hambl ko nga dugay nagid man sila

kag thanks ky ang newer posts gasupport sng statement ko nga dugay na sila. Spanish times pa? haha

pru para sakon diri sa Iloilo. Dw amu nagid man na tawag sa mga sosyal kg feeling sosyal. Tisoy/tisay man or indi. As you put it labeled na na sila nga conyo.

Pru bskn anu kpa tisay or tisoy cguro kung wala ka kwarta bsta free ka lng sa mga namention above. Di ka pa na guro pgtawgon conyo

Pru bskn indi ka tisoy/tisoy. Tawgon kmn gyapon conyo based on the stereotypes sang mga tawu. Like the ones posted sa thread

On my part ang stereotype ko sa ila was nagapinatisoy sila to score chicks. But dude who doesn’t want to get laid man lang bala? haha.. Nami lang sila kay they make no excuses about it. Kag ara sila ya sa proper venues. Kag unapologetic lang sila ya for pinatisoying lol.

Hala conyo is spanish for stupid? Tuod? Puga haha affraid
Back to top Go down
bata batuta
bata batuta

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:54 pm

urban dictionary ko lng ni nakita...

conyo
Spanish

I. Literally, translates to what has sometimes been termed the most obscene word in the English language "cunt"...
II. Usually used as a passionate, emphatic expletive (see fuck!, shit!, damn!, etc...) Significantly more vulgar than "mierda" (shit).
>>Conyo, hombre, ella sabe!

Transl.: FUCK man, she knows!

ari siguro mas legitimate na description!!!...indi ako maalam!! kay guin copy paste ko lng..pero i dunno sa din nag halin ang definition...bwahahahahaha

Origin of Coño English
There is no definitive explanation why some people use this corrupted form of English, and why only a certain sector of society predominantly uses it. One plausible hypothesis has been proposed regarding the origins of Konyo English, namely, an attempt by younger members of the affluent and highly prestigious insular Spanish caste (people of Caucasian phenotypes) of Manila to assimilate, integrate, or at least be accepted into mainstream Tagalog-speaking society.

daw muna nanamin ko sa post ko na una bala..
Back to top Go down
Robot J4worsk1
Tambay
Robot J4worsk1

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:55 pm

before I forget gle. kgapon lng ni natabo. gnpost ko ang link sng sine nga thread to one of my friends. and told her its for people like you lol. ky kung diri sa iloilo pwede gd sa mconsider nga conyo. way before this thread nasunlog ko nana sa nga daan nga conyo. you know the type. tambays at flow. gaskwela sa skwelahan nga napadlagan sang madre halin kinder to college. may yaya kag driver. dressy mgporma. kikay. tisay. aah kag sya pagid na gle ang chick nga indi mgkaon sa chowking. i dont know why. wtf? haha

after ya nabasa ang mga posts. hambl ya lng. next time introduce us to your sweaty drunk buddies. kag thats because wala mo man kmi bi nahagad sa mga gigs. like duh haha

maybe bias lang ko sa ila kay dw damu lang ko good experiences with people like them.

pero ka heartwarming sang example ni B love
Back to top Go down
bata batuta
bata batuta

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:59 pm

nAShbuRn8 wrote:

dugo mo uu...tsura mo indi...ahhaah..intsik!
Back to top Go down
n|nja08
n|nja08

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:01 pm

alibata wrote:
nAShbuRn8 wrote:

mistiso intsik?...

lol!
Back to top Go down
Robot J4worsk1
Tambay
Robot J4worsk1

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:51 pm

nAShbuRn8 wrote:
alibata wrote:
nAShbuRn8 wrote:

mistiso intsik?...

lol!

amu pagid na ya ang damu damu kwarta. instik na kastila pa! hahaha king kaching
Back to top Go down
incubus32
Forum Addict
incubus32

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:12 pm

ahhaahah what a drag. albino
Back to top Go down
n|nja08
n|nja08

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:23 pm

maladroid wrote:
nAShbuRn8 wrote:
alibata wrote:
nAShbuRn8 wrote:

mistiso intsik?...

lol!

amu pagid na ya ang damu damu kwarta. instik na kastila pa! hahaha king kaching

hahaha... mix breed... wooot wooot
Back to top Go down
bata batuta
bata batuta

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 11:12 am

comment lng...kung mag reply gani ta sa may post above sa aton like before lng guid sa aton pwede ta mn matype ang "^^^" which means na guina replyyan ta ang post before sa aton...ma quote lng ta kung wala gasundanay ang reply... ayt?? kay kabudlay basahon gadako nga gadako ang quote...para hapos??..ok???

sana you can understand what i'm trying to say...para kasing its hard na pag bumabasa you its like one million scrolls pa bago ma basa yung reply....nyayks!! ..--hehe....
Back to top Go down
B
B

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:04 pm

@maladroid: heee..heartwarming gd yah?nax.heee

@bata batuta: ukie ah..hohoho

@erbel: hahaha..daw reho ta gle eh. mix mix breed.hihihi

..morxa na gd neh yah ang conyo conyo..poh mayu kay may nabal-an man kita ah..salamat sa mga nagpost.. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://herscribbles.multiply.com
bata batuta
bata batuta

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:56 pm

happy happy happy birthday sa yo ang pulutan, sa yo ang inuman -(taglish) - conyo??/..hekhek
Back to top Go down
britz
Forum Addict
britz

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 12:48 pm

drunken baaw nag dugo mn mata ko ka basa (sooo exaj)..hehe

@topic: just like nashburn said, steady lng ah..their "language" won't kill us anyway..so let it be mml mml
Back to top Go down
http://www.stillbritz.multiply.com
the maMones
Tambay
the maMones

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:28 am

there is nothing offensive about this topic man, i think.

tanan man ta cguro may conyo friends nga gina-sunlog ta when they do what they usually do and sagay man ta upod sa ila which is ok man d bla?

i don't think conyos mind if they are being talked about...

it's just like how people talk about emos/gangstas/metalheads etc. and how or why we do what we like to do when we play/listen to our music. d bla kis-a we know man nga gina-kadlawan ta sg iban nga indi ka intindi sa aton music and gina-ubra? but we don't mind them coz dira ta ga enjoy... so cla amo man na cguro ah... la man na cla gaka hurt hehehe... unless emo xa na conyo hehehe...

to each his own ah... hehehe... kung diin ka masaya suportahan taka...hehehe
Back to top Go down
bata batuta
bata batuta

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:18 am

bwehehe...i'm starting to like this thread na ha?!...this is so kaka...kakakambing.ahah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:50 am

its so itchy2x naman ha...
Back to top Go down
bata batuta
bata batuta

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:58 pm

watch early sharon cunetaand gabby conception movies...and you know how they speak real conyotic language..(is there such a word??)..hwahahahahaha...nice!!! cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
vocmercado
Forum Addict
vocmercado

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:36 pm

aw!!!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/vocmercado
Robot J4worsk1
Tambay
Robot J4worsk1

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:44 pm

if sakto ang hambal sa barkada ko. ang Ten Conyo-mandments knu nga gacirculate is for this chick.

ang naka dark gray hahahaha.. well I would definitely tap that ass. bskn dn lng da cla sa duwa haha Laughing

Ten Conyo-mandments - Page 2 N751789684_1124160_5637

damu nbadtrip cya tungod sa ginsulat ya sa blog ya. ri di hu

http://www.magnustoday.com/2008/12/tracy-isabel-borres-pinay-sex-scandal/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ten Conyo-mandments   Ten Conyo-mandments - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ten Conyo-mandments
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EksenaIloilo :: The Lounge :: Back Stage-
Jump to: